Savour the summer with a bundle specially crafted by our chefs to transform and facilitate responsible hosting.
The Al Fresco Summer Entertaining Package includes a fresh assortment of sushi, seafood, and kitchen items, with flavours that lend themselves to pair perfectly with Saint Clair Family Estate’s Sauvignon Blanc. Showcasing expert viticulture from New Zealand and subtle notes of gooseberry, lime and a medium clean finish, this wine pairing has been expertly curated to accentuate the innovative flavours of our cuisine.
The limited-time offering is available in a Package for two ($110) or a Package for four ($150), both including the following:
- Soy Braised Beef with a black peppercorn jus
- Yuzu Poached Prawn Cocktail with a yuzu cocktail sauce
- Chef’s selection of sashimi
- Aburi Salmon Oshi, featuring B.C. sockeye salmon, topped with a signature Miku sauce, black pepper and jalapeños
- Aburi Ebi Oshi, with cooked pressed prawn, lime zest and ume sauce
- Red Wave Roll, featuring snow crab and avocado wrapped in red tuna and topped with masatake sauce
- Salmon Hosomaki
- Avocado Roll
- A choice of Edamame or Brussels Sprouts
- A bottle of Saint Clair Family Estate Sauvignon Blanc
To celebrate the upcoming summer, we are also giving away a gift certificate redeemable for a Package for four, pictured above. Visit Foodism.to to enter the contest until July 10th. Have a happy summer and host responsibly!